NCS Technology offers a wide range of services including Wired/Wireless Networking, LED Lighting, IP Security/Access Control and Audio Visual. We provide onsite IT Managed Services to customers and are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated technician to join our expanding team.
Visits will be to customer sites throughout the South East. The successful candidate will be allocated schools to visit and carry out “day to day” technician duties on a scheduled basis.
The ideal candidate will require the following knowledge and skills
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, Grade C/5+, or equivalent or evidence ability.
- Willingness to complete CPD
- Excellent understanding of ICT systems
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent administrative and operational skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently, as a small team or a larger team
- Methodical approach to gathering information, recording, reporting, instructing
- Good sense of humour
- At least 1 years’ experience in similar role
- Clean full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle
Salary dependant on experience and qualifications circa £17.5K – £20.5K
For more information about the post please email your CV to Technical@ncstechnology.co.uk