Make the switch with an energy efficient grant
Low Carbon Across the South East (LoCASE) is an EU funded project set up to help businesses tackle and adapt to climate change. SMEs may qualify for 40% of the cost, up to £10,000, for eligible carbon reducing projects, including LED lighting upgrades.
What are the benefits of LED lighting?
- Low power consumption reduces energy bills by up to 65%
- Reduced CO2 minimises your organisation’s carbon footprint
- Long life and a 5-year guarantee ensures minimal maintenance and low running costs
- Instant start means full brightness immediately and improved safety
- No flicker and minimal glare create improved working environments
- Intelligent lighting options, including sensors and timers, dim or turn off lights when not in use
NCS Technology – Experts in connecting things since 1987
Our experienced team have worked with a variety of clients replacing and providing LED lighting for both interior and exterior commercial applications. Our latest installs include sport and leisure facilities, car parks, offices, factories and warehouses.