Our secure cloud Wi-Fi manager provides a remote dashboard for the easy configuration, management, and monitoring of your Ruckus wireless network.
Benefits and key features of the NCS Cloud Wi-Fi Manager?
- Centralised management of Ruckus access points* from one central web portal
- Lower cost of ownership
- Manage 1 to 10,000 Ruckus access points
- Detailed monitoring and reporting
- Secure and reliable
- Easily view the live status of all access points
- Control updates and when they happen
- Advanced Guest Network setup and features
- Ability to manage and configure multiple networks across different sites
Who is it for?
- Users adding or upgrading access points
- Users who manage Ruckus access points*
- Users managing Ruckus access points* across multiple sites
Find out more or request a demo
Contact our friendly technical team to discuss options for a new installation, or to convert your existing Ruckus access points* for cloud management.
NCS Technology and Ruckus
NCS Technology and Ruckus Wireless have enjoyed a long and successful partnership. NCS have deployed solid reliable wireless networks using the Ruckus solution to hundreds of satisfied customers across Kent, London and the South East.
NCS have achieved Ruckus Top Dog status which means that we are experts in implementing Ruckus’ Smart Wi-Fi technology solutions and are a top performer that constantly invests in building a successful wireless practice built on the ZoneFlex product line.
*NCS Cloud Wi-Fi Manager is compatible with Ruckus 7372, 7982, 7055, R series, T series and H series APs, and models after