Hunton Primary School in Maidstone, Kent needed ongoing IT support and wanted to improve their current infrastructure. They chose to work with NCS Technology because of their experience and expertise working with local Schools.
The majority of staff at Hunton CEP School have limited ICT expertise and the School needed to refresh their technology in a logical fashion. They wanted to improve the quality and the consistency of their IT infrastructure so got in touch with NCS.
Why Choose NCS Technology?
- The School Business Manager had successfully worked with NCS Technology before
- The School were able to have a trial of the Technician Service to make sure it met their requirements
- The NCS Technician provided a personal service with excellent communication
- Put in place a regular fortnightly Technician Service
- Sourced and managed quotes for new technologies
- Liaised with EIS and external agencies as required
- Provide a new Ruckus wireless network to offer a more stable and improved performance for laptops and iPads
- Install 15 new Windows laptops for students
- Reviewed the Schools IT infrastructure to assess where improvements can be made
- Infrastructure has improved and a clear vision for ICT has been determined and is now being developed
- Wi-Fi is quicker and technology use is more effective
- Staff are happier with the technology and feel supported, especially by regularly having the same Technician
“NCS Technology provide our school with an efficient, informative and knowledgeable IT service. We would recommend their services to other schools looking for IT support.”
Stewart Murdoch, Head Teacher
NCS Technology – Experts in Connecting Things
We’ve been helping businesses and schools in the South East connect things since 1987. So, whether you want to find out more about our, Technician Services, Security and Access Control products and services, LED Lighting systems or if you’re looking to install a new reliable wireless solution, we can help.